The A.K.S. GROUP is a 100% Danish-owned group of companies, founded in 1924, and today a leading supplier for the electronics, engineering, medico and process industries. The A.K.S. Group consists of the following companies, each of which is specialized in development, planning, construction and assembly.
The A.K.S. GROUP has at its disposal 250 highly qualified employees, state of art production equipment and an effective quality management system – certified according to DS/ISO 9001:2008. The production facilities in Denmark and Poland cover an area of more than 20,000 m² with full crane capacity.
– an engineering and production company specializing in precision manufacturing of sheet metal parts and laser cutting. The company also develops and produces many different kinds of control panels, chassis, cabinets, frontplates and prototypes.
– specializes in the machining of precision components offering CNC lathing, CNC milling, together with prototype development, production of precision instruments and production of precision instruments and advanced mechanical
– an engineering and production company which makes complete industrial plants, process lines and production equipment in both stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant materials.
– a full-line supplier and outsourcing partner in electronic and mechanical production. A.K.S. Teknik A/S provides outsourcing-service and assembly services to the group’s many customers.
– has specialized in production and assembly of PCB´s, cables and wires such as single and multi-conductor cables, harness cables, flat cables and coax cables. Prototypes are made according to customer requirements.