The A.K.S. Group has been ISO 9001: 2008 certified since 1992. Our quality management system ensures the production of quality products that comply with product specifications. We emphasize that quality management is carried out in all stages of the production process. We have the Danish Working Environment Authority’s approval for re-certification of raw materials with certificates.
Quality monitoring must be planned prior to production start-up and implemented as an integral part of production, starting with:
- Order review In order review, the quality requirements are determined, the order is created in computer systems. Price and delivery time are confirmed.
- Planning Processes are planned, checkpoints are entered and described in route, program and method cards.
- Purchase Purchase Order is sent to the approved supplier. All purchased goods or services are checked for entry. All subcontractors are assessed on an ongoing basis.
- Production Continuous operator control is performed. At specified points, a neighboring check or intermediate control of the control department is performed. There is documented for each check.
- Surface treatment Samples are checked before the goods are shipped to approved surface treatment.
- Final inspection All items are checked out by sampling plan or by customer request eg. 100%. Control reports can be made as desired.
- Shipping All products are properly packed before shipment. If standard packaging can not be used, we develop, in cooperation with the customer, a special packaging that protects the product during transport
For deliveries from A.K.S. Do you get the correct product for the agreed time? This is ensured through effective management from order received, through all process steps to final notification from the control department.